Just how well do you know the United States Supreme Court?
Take our quiz to find out!
1. When was the US Supreme Court established?
2. Who nominates judges to the US Supreme Court?
A. The US public
B. The President of the US
3. What is the term length of a US Supreme Court Judge?
A. 4 years
B. 12 years
4. How many justices sit at the current US Supreme Court?
A. 12 – 2 chief justices & 10 associate justices
B. 15 – 5 chief justices & 10 associate justices
C. 9 – 1 chief justice & 8 associate justices
5. Who was the first female justice on the US Supreme Court?
A. Sonia Sotomayor
B. Elena Kagan
C. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
You can always trust Montagna Klein Camden with your legal troubles.
Contact our skilled attorneys in Norfolk today for a free consultation.