Auto, Truck and Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Norfolk VA
MONTAGNA KLEIN CAMDEN, LLP
- MILLIONS OF DOLLARS RECOVERED IN PERSONAL INJURY SETTLEMENTS AND JURY TRIALS
- YOUR “GO TO LAWYERS” FOR SERIOUS AUTO, TRUCK, AND MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS IN NORFOLK, VA
- OVER 50 FIVE STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS
- THOUSANDS OF SATISFIED CLIENTS
- 125+ YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE
- A CLIENT FIRST LAW FIRM
CONVENIENLY LOCATED AT 425 MONTICELLO AVENUE, NORFOLK, VA 23510
With Montagna Klein Camden LLP, you can be confident that you have experienced, professional lawyers for your automobile, motorcycle, or truck accident in Norfolk, VA. The “Go To” motorcycle, auto, and truck accident lawyers in Norfolk, VA at Montagna, Klein Camden LLP will fight to protect you and will maximize your recovery if you are injured as a result of the negligence of others. Jon Montagna and Lance Jackson know your case is important to you, and they will battle for you in court.
OVER 125 YEARS OF COMBINED LEGAL EXPERIENCE AS AUTO, TRUCK, AND MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYERS
The auto, truck, and motorcycle accident lawyers at Montagna Law have over 125 years of combined legal experience. Our lawyers will fight to get you your money if you are injured as a result of the negligence of others in an auto, truck, or motorcycle accident in Norfolk, VA. When you are looking for Norfolk auto, truck, and motorcycle accident lawyers, call us today at 757-622-8100. We will maximize your recovery through settlement or a jury trial.
The Norfolk, VA auto, truck, and motorcycle accident lawyers at Montagna Klein Camden LLP focus on cases involving personal injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries, broken bones, sprains, and scarring. Chuck Montagna, Jon Montagna, and Lance Jackson are auto, truck, and motorcycle accident professionals. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients injured in auto, truck, and motorcycle accidents in Norfolk, VA.
COMMITMENT TO CLIENTS AS NORFOLK AUTO, TRUCK, AND MOTORCYCLE ACCCIDENT LAWYERS:
“With over 125 years of combined legal experience, the Norfolk auto, truck, and motorcycle accident lawyers at Montagna Klein Camden LLP know that each case is different, and we provide personalized attention for each client,” says Jon Montagna. “We are committed to providing our Norfolk auto, truck, and motorcycle accident clients with zealous and skillful representation and promise to fight the insurance companies to maximize your recovery. We know that your Norfolk, VA personal injury case is a serious concern to you, and we treat every client like we would like our family treated by colleagues. Montagna Law is here to guide you through the complexities of your Norfolk, VA auto, truck, or motorcycle accident case and to provide you with simple, straightforward answers to your questions.”
THREE REASONS TO SELECT MONTAGNA KLEIN CAMDEN LLP AS YOUR AUTO, TRUCK OR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT LAWYERS FOR PERSONAL INJURIES IN NORFOLK, VA:
- When you consider hiring a personal injury attorney in Norfolk, VA, know that Montagna Klein Camden LLP is here to help you. The auto, truck, and motorcycle accident attorneys at Montagna Klein Camden LLP are uniquely qualified to handle your simplest or most complex personal injury legal matter. The firm will fight the insurance company in court to ensure that your rights are fully protected. Our lawyers at the firm are only satisfied when you are satisfied and amaze people with our quick response to telephone and email requests.
- Montagna Klein Camden LLP has skilled, knowledgeable, and caring personal injury attorneys for auto, truck, and motorcycle accidents in Norfolk., VA.
- For many years, the Norfolk auto, truck, and motorcycle accident lawyers at Montagna Klein Camden LLP have represented military, union workers, civilian, first responders, teachers, and retirees, who have suffered severe and debilitating injuries. Our lawyers know that you deserve to be fully compensated for your personal injuries as a result of the negligence of others for your auto, truck, or motorcycle accident in Norfolk, VA.
HIT IN A ROADWAY? MONTAGNA LAW HITS BACK
Car, truck and motorcycle accidents happen fast. Your life may never be the same again.
Your kids, your family – your whole livelihood – depend on you. You’ve got one and only shot to be
compensated for your injuries after an accident. There is no second shot.
Accident victims who don’t seek smart, aggressive legal representation often receive far less compensation than they should.
The car accident attorneys at Montagna Klein Camden stand up to the big insurance companies and get our clients the justice and financial compensation they deserve. We work like dogs to win your case.
Read more: You were hurt in a car accident. Now what?
WHAT TO DO AFTER AN AUTO, TRUCK, OR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT:
Call the tough-as-nails litigators at Montagna Klein Camden right away.
The faster you act, the better we can analyze and litigate your case.
Consultations are free, and we can answer all of your questions about how to proceed and get the compensation you deserve. Our team of car accident lawyers, trucking accident lawyers and motorcycle accident lawyers offer years of experience that can make the difference in the outcome of your case.
WHAT NOT TO DO AFTER AN AUTO, TRUCK OR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT:
- Do not speak to the other party’s insurance company
- Do not try to negotiate on your own behalf
- Keep all accident records – medical and otherwise
- Do not post about your accident on social media
- Do not go it alone
Read more: Bikers Beware
When the dust settles, our tough, hard-nosed auto accident attorneys stand up to the insurance companies when they try to diminish your injuries, pain and suffering. Read more
The size and weight of 18-wheelers and commercial trucks mean the injuries to other drivers are often catastrophic – and potentially lethal. Our truck accident lawyers stand up to the big trucking companies and their insurers to make sure victims are rightfully compensated. Read more
With the road just inches from their feet, motorcycle riders are more vulnerable to serious injuries when involved in accidents. We relentlessly represent bikers in accident cases, and specialize in the insurance intricacies facing military personnel and their families. Read more
The accident may have seemed small, but neck, back and other common injuries from rear-end collisions are notorious for taking time to develop. A little soreness right after an accident can swell into something much more significant by the next day. Read more.
When it comes to accidents and getting you the compensation you deserve, time is critical. Contact a Montagna Klein Camden Norfolk auto accident lawyer, Norfolk truck accident lawyer or Norfolk motorcycle accident lawyer as soon as possible for a free initial consultation, or call 757-622-8100.